outlet.

So as of late i find that I need something to use as an outlet of sorts.
and I'm going to try my hand at using a blog.

mostly for myself and witting,which i hardly ever get the chance to do, and i miss it so.

latest thought to put down in words:

Black and white is just not alright for me...people who find this "t
heory" of straight lines and little boxes perplex me so very much.
Why hinder life from breaking free from the black and white boundaries that we have so righteously placed on it.
Life was intended to blur and spin and dance...let go and listen to the sounds around you...
People's voices, thoughts and eyes have so much to show and tell for the class...so much that you have not heard nor yet understand.

Never push those bringing new understandings and points of views to the table away. This is not your place. And if you do force them out...your life will never thrive and grow.

0 comments: