reckless addiction


(so...I wrote this with alot of things in mind. It applies to lots of different things in lots of different ways...so i think anyone could relate to it. enjoy)



At the end of the day the long and the short of it is...I'm addicted.

It's pretty shitty.

There's a drug and I just so happen to be the addict.

You can find no high school classes discouraging its exposure or use.


No preachers are heard heeding warnings to the masses.

There is no loyal band of mothers battling against its growing hold on there youth.

There are no clinics, support groups, or rehabs available to aide in treatment.

There are no t-shirts, magazine ads, commercials, bracelets, or buttons informing the public on its dangerously altering side effects.

It's pretty shitty.

This drug is not illegal in the United States nor is it considered unlawful anywhere within the four corners of the globe.

Like any addiction its early use provides the explorers with a sense of of pleasure or some form of euphoria.

But, in the end it proves itself to be, in true fashion, an addictive and destructive drug.

I can't seem to shake its cling to my skin, nor its grasp on my soul.

It finds me....always.

It's pretty shitty.






0 comments: