Katie Holmes made me not "Get Happy"

So...hate me if you want but I HAD to get this out!!!!


For those of you who caught the results show for SYTYCD this week (being Thursday July 23rd) then you were given the pleasure, or the unfortunate chance, to watch Katie Holmes make a COMPLETE and TOTAL mockery out of all that is good in the eyes of the "stage".


I mean, really lady...
that was a very poor choice on the creative side of the show but....she was still totally awful!
Not only was the the song prerecorded in a studio, but her voice could not have withstood even the slightest bit more of filtering or editing. Her lip sync looked like a drag queen at Pulse on amateur night! And I'm going to stop now without even getting into her "dancing"...I think that display speaks for itself...


I know this was really harsh but it just frustrates me that she can be looked at and applauded for that...just because she is signing a check for a dance foundation...get real.


and one last thing....
in the interview Katie described her piece:
"this is sort of an homage to Judy Garland" ....BITCH Judy was ROLLING over in her grave!!! u dumped shit out an a classic Judy performance!


i leave you now to compare for yourselves.






3 comments:

  Unknown

July 25, 2009 at 10:10 PM

NO ONE should try to emulate Judy Garland. This is embarrassing!! Makes me cringe! Katie can't even walk in her shoes, but the dancing - aarrrggghhh!

I LOVE Summer Stock, btw!

  BALLET NEWS

September 2, 2009 at 2:20 AM

Good morning - I just had to stop by and leave you a note because you have the most wonderfully fabulous blog. I've loved reading your interesting posts, all very creative and great pictures too. What could be more perfect ? Thanks for sharing them all and best wishes...

  nunez

September 19, 2009 at 9:19 AM

thanks girl